Since my operation I’ve been finding it hard to get back into blogging, so I thought this would be a good post to try to get me back into my blogging groove!
So here are 25 things about me that you might not know!
1. What is your middle name?: Mary. It’s my mother’s name.
2. What was favourite subject at school?: Music, Drama and English.
3. What is your favourite drink?: I love the feel of fizzy drinks in my mouth. Normally anything fruity is good!
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: ‘Something just like this’ by Coldplay and The Chainsmokers.
5. What is your favourite food?: Anything veggie and spicy!
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Paper plates! (having an extension done and have no kitchen!)
7. Favourite book of all time?: I have so many favourite books of all time! Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Can I add Peter Pan by J.M Barrie?!
8. Favourite Colour?: Blue and green (equally!)
9. Do you have any pets?: No, but I am desperate for two cats!
10. Favourite Perfume?: My favourite perfume is Dior, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. It’s a light, fresh, fruity/floral.
11. Favourite Holiday?: Christmas!
12. Are you married?: Yes. Been married to Luke for 12 years.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes. 6 I think. 3 times to America, and once to France, Spain and Ireland.
14. Do you speak any other language?: Not really. I know tourist basics in French, Spanish and German.
15. How many siblings do you have?: 3. An older brother and 2 older sisters.
16. What is your favourite shop?: John Lewis, no question!
17. Favourite restaurant?: Tough! I love Boston Tea Party, which is a chilled out cafe/restaurant. Also love a local Italian family run restaurant called Buonissimo!
18. When was the last time you cried?: A few days ago. The building work/mess and being poorly got on top of me a bit!
19. Favourite clothes shop: FATFACE!
20. Favourite Movie?: Sense and Sensibility, Harry Potter’s, and many more!
21. Favourite TV shows?: So many! In no particular order (except Friends!): Friends, Desperate Housewives, Sherlock, Poldark, Lost, Glee, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane the Virgin, How to get away with Murder, Anne of Green Gables (with Megan Follows and Jonathan Crombie), Strictly Come Dancing.
22. PC or Mac?: Don’t know! Have a Mac which I am loving, however I’m having trouble sorting photos on it because of my phone and I’m so confused! Speaking of which…
23. What phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 6.
24. How tall are you?: 5’5″ and a half!
25. Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook okay I guess! 🙂
I hope that was interesting for you! If you want to give it a try I’d be really interested to read yours! Leave me a comment below to let me know if you’re going to do it, want to ask me another question, or just to let me know what your favourite fact was to learn!